Direction by train to WST
By train to Weststadttürme from Essen main station
- At Essen main station take the underground, taking you right next to the Weststadttürme. The underground is in the basement of the train station. The tram also starts from this point. The blue signs with "Stadtbahn" mark these stations.
- The best way is to take the underground "U11" to "GE Buerer Str.", the "U17" to "Karlsplatz" or the "U18" to "Berliner Platz": Usually they operate in 10-minute intervals.
- From Essen main station it is only 2 stops to "Berliner Platz" (ticket "Kurzstrecke"). At "Berliner Platz" get out of the underground and when you reach the upper level take the exit "Weststadttürme".
- The Weststadttürme are in your immediate environment (The three pink towers)
- Enter the towers and take the lift to th 10th floor.
- Infront of the lifts is an information board where you can find a description of the location of the chair's offices.
- Timetable Information Deutsche Bahn AG
- Timetable Information VRR