Generally, you are only allowed to have a look at your exam paper. You are not entitled to any further explanations concerning your errors. However, we can comply with your request if your questions do not get out of hand. If every student brought someone who explains single errors and discusses with us other students would have to wait to get a closer look at their results. Please understand that therefore you cannot bring fellow students to have a look at your exam paper. 

But note that it is indeed possible to send an authorized representative. Therefor you need to grant a power of attorney. Furthermore your representative needs to bring a valid identification document.

Passwords to the lectures are only given during the lectures. 

The publication of exam grades is the sole task of the examination office. The chair does not publish any results on his own.

No, registration at the examination office is binding. The exam will only count if registration is done properly. If you had any problems with registering you can ask at the examination office. We are not in charge of that. 

As there are lots of different regulations for the conduct of examinations in the teacher-training course we cannot pay attention to every single regulation. Please have a look at your module handbook to see if you can enrol for the lecture. To get qualified proof of participation or of performance you have to register for specific examinations at the examination office.

We principally do not give proof of performance. This is only done by the examination office.

We only sign outlines of lectures professor Brosig-Koch is responsible for. If you need an outline of a different professor please ask him or her directly. 

No, it is not possible to take additional performances into consideration after marking. Additional performances can only be taken into consideration if any information was given during the lecture.

Students doing a teacher-training course do write the regular exam in all subjects of this chair. With proof of performance and qualified proof of participation there is the same standard of valuation as with bachelor students.

No. It is helpful to do "Introduction to Economics" before doing "Microeconomics I" and "Macroeconomics I", but this is only a condition in terms of content and not in terms of form.